Monday, August 22, 2005

There's no better way to wake up in the morning then seeing...

Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal

Muhahaha.

It's almost as good as waking up to a SMS by (removed), hoping that I'll have a good day (I have yet to receive one from anyone in any case. LoL. ._.)

It's good, but probably not as good as waking up to see (removed) in your arms.

XD!

But still...

WOO HOO!

Next up, Man U, Liverpool, and whatever other teams that dare stand in the path of Roman's billions!

MUHAHAHAHA
--

Zzz...

I'm tired.

Oh well.
--

Song of (whatever) changed to Full Speed, by Toshihiko Sahashi, from Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid OST. A brillent OST with songs on either spectrum. There are quite a few very nice ones, but there's one or two which are dismissal.

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid is probably one of the best animes I've watched in a while. After watching the first episode, it got pretty high on my ladder, and after the second it's on my "Maximum Priority list", to whic it shares a seat with Gundam Seed Destiny.

Currently, I'm watching, by order of favourites:

Maximum Priority:
I will download the first group that releases it, before keeping one from the slower groups when they release later. The reason is that, they are just damn good. All downloads will be slowed to get the latest episodes quickly.

-Gundam Seed Destiny (HaroTori. Prefer their font)
-Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid (AOne-AKingdom. Always liked their stuff)

High Priority:
Animes which I download when a decent group subs them. Will keep episodes, but they can be deleted if the episodes are boring, or if I need disc space. They are decent series, a little special, but not exactly fantastic. Will be downloaded first on top of normal animes.

-Shuffle!
-Bleach
-Gun X Sword
-Pani Poni Dash

Normal Priority:
Animes which arn't too special, but are decent enough to watch. Will only keep special episodes. The rest will find the recycled bin sooner or later.

-D.C.S.S
-Detective Conan, even though it's my favourite Anime, I can't keep all 400 episodes.

Low:
Animes which are boring, or has lost my interest. I am watching them just for the sake of seeing the end of the storyline. Watch and delete. Enough said.

-Aquarion

Not exactly a lot, but definately more then last year. LoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home